Its never too old to start learning – in fact, Adults progress faster!
- Adults grasp concepts much faster than young children
- Their hands are fully developed, allowing for more advanced techniques to be learnt and executed
- Adults tend to be self-motivated and disciplined. They will independently explore, unlike children who need to be motivated to progress
Ms V’s lessons caters to young adults as well as working adults and retirees of all ages. Both Online & Physical Lessons generally last an hour, covering both Practical and Theory. Students can choose to attend lessons more than once a week if they would like to accelerate in their learning. Extra lessons can be arranged when nearing students exams.
* In addition, class schedule can be flexible for Healthcare Professionals, Air Stewardess / Flight Attendants & Adults who work on shifts. Lesson duration & timings are to be discussed and arranged with Teacher V. Students may opt for both Online & Physical classes. (Contact Ms V for clarification & further details.)
What you will acquire as an Adult Beginner:
- Build up SIGHT-READING skills as Note-Reading will be taught right from the 1st lesson
- Gain a good grasp in both Practical (piano playing) & Theory which will be covered during lessons
- Lay a strong foundation for a smooth and easy transition to the higher grades
For Graded Students:
Exam Pieces, Scales, SightReading, Aural as well as Theory will be covered together with other leisure Classical / Pop / Gospel piano pieces of student’s choice
- Master techniques to overcome the various technical issues in your pieces and scales
- Improve your Interpretation and analytical skills to enhance your music and bring it to life
Look no further! Contact Ms V at 8509 3996 (WhatsApp text preferred as Teacher is not available to attend to calls during work) for lesson rates and timeslots.
(Currently left with weekday timeslots, kindly state in your text if you would like your class to be in the afternoon or evening.)